Good for the planet. And your wallet.

Olyns recycling RVM Cube image.
Olyns icon - Recycling RVM Cube full - red icon.
Olyns recycling RVM Cube coming soon icon - grey black.
Coming Soon
Olyns recycling mobile app screen - home page.

Download and Recycle

Ready to earn cash and rewards for your containers? Download the Olyns app and head to the nearest Olyns Cube.

It's time to rethink recycling

Did you know that only 9% of  plastic gets recycled annually? The other 91% - about 67 million tons - ends up in landfills, rivers, and oceans, hurting our wildlife, and contributing to climate change. If current practices continue, by 2050 there will be more plastic than fish in the world’s oceans*.

*Sources: Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Geyer, Jambeck, &Law, July 2017. Science Advances (Volume 3, Issue 7).

Recycle at convenient locations

Our Cubes are located in places you already visit, so you don't have to go out of your way to recycle.

Find Olyns recycling Cubes at the entrance of major grocery stores, pharmacies, and other retailers.

Get cash and rewards

If you're in a bottle bill state, Olyns gives you back the deposit you paid when you bought your beverage*. Every time you deposit an eligible container, Olyns credits your account and you can cash out anytime through Paypal.

Olyns also offers  reward points that can be exchanged for gift cards and Olyns merch.

* Eligibility of containers varies by state. In California, all CA-CRV containers are  eligible for cash refunds through Olyns.

Track your environmental impact

The My Impact dashboard shows you how your recycling is helping the planet.

See the number of containers you deposit, the C02 you save, and the number of containers the Olyns Community has diverted from landfills, oceans & incineration.

Olyns recycling mobile app screens - home page, map, and environmental impact.